Skip to content

Dr deaths report on thee ongoing situation here and he was scathingly about it.

December 15, 2022

dr death said after his tests that thee black mould fires offt deadly spores more harmful than cigarette thee problem is that in thee kitchen and bathroom never sees sun lyght and is always colde thee black mould gets every where even on thee dinner plates and even in thee kettle thee place is built thee wrong way around as Dr death said nothing that a ball and crane and chain wouldn’t cure when thee housing association sent their man around he said leave thee winders half open all thee tyme in thee bedsit I said what in this weather you are joking

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s